Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Videos from 2008 TSA National Conference

Well, this morning the 30th Annual Technology Student Association National Conference came to a close, after the induction of the 2008-2009 National Officer Team.

It was a fun time we had in Orlando, and if you were at nationals, you know that I had my cam-corder on my person, almost at all times. And so now, anyone whom was not fortunate enough to attend the conference in Orlando can watch almost everything that had happened. And if you did go, you can relive the experience all over again!

In my time at nationals I took over 60 videos, and I am now uploading the raw footage of all these videos to the official Howell TSA YouTube Channel. Please note, that these are not very professional videos are could be considered somewhat "sloppy".

However, using this footage, I will also be making a brief highlight real of the whole conference for those whom do not care to watch all 60+ videos. I will make another post here at the time of that video's completion.

I have also bundled every video from the conference together in one playlist, which is viewable below (if this message is being viewed via the newsletter click here.



Note: At the time of this writing, the videos were all still in the process of uploading to YouTube. And so, the playlist may not function properly, or have any functionality until all videos are finished processing and are viewable on YouTube.


Also, why many jokes were made about it at the conference, I have to be a bit serious on this note. For those, whom do not wish to be visible or seen in the videos please let me know as soon as possible, so that I can censor your face out of the video. By asking to not be seen in the videos, this will result in a black box covering your face.


As of the videos' initial upload, they were given very generic titles, descriptions, etc. This was done only so that all video content could be seen as quickly as possible, though over the course of the coming weeks, they will be cleaned, better organized, updated, and censored accordingly (if necessary).

Disclaimer: Currently, none of the videos being uploaded are censored in any way shape or form. So, please be advised that some content (none of which are graphic in any way) may have slipped through. These videos will be "cleaned" in due time.

No comments: